- AMAN Environmental Construction, Inc. is a full service demolition, environmental remediation and construction contracting firm specializing in all phases of hazardous waste management, site/plant cleanup and closure, and general engineering construction. As a member of URS Corporation, Aman offers its clients access to a broad-based technical staff and services of an organization with over 239 offices worldwide.
- EDC - Headquartered in our nation's capital, Washington, D.C., EDC provides General Construction and Subcontracting services to the Federal, State and Local Government as well as private sector clients. EDC is a Veteran Owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business concern (SDVOSB), CBE and Section 3 Company. Our business model is to provide stellar service to our clients.
- ED+C Magazine - Environmental Design + Construction (ED+C), the premier source for integrated high-performance building, is dedicated to efficient and sustainable design and construction. Since 1997, ED+C has supported, and will continue to support, the progressive architect, designer, specifying engineer and building developer to enhance the sustainability of new and existing buildings. Whether itís how to incorporate a green design charrette, BIM, low-VOC interior wallcoverings, efficient HVAC, the building envelope or a green product, ED+C is the place for both beginners and experts in sustainable design.
- EEC, Inc has sustained its regional market reputation as an expert in environmental, construction, and underground services. We have increased our service offerings and have developed long-term relationships with government, commercial, and industrial sectors. Because of our entrepreneurial spirit and financial stability, EEC, Incorporated has become a full-service construction firm which has maintained its competitive advantage in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
- Environmental and Construction Management Services, Inc. (ECMS) is a Boston-based environmental and construction consulting firm founded to specialize in construction management, asbestos, lead-based paint and environmental/hazardous materials management as it relates to site development and building construction. Its founders have a dedicated perseverance to provide all of our clients with the best possible technical consulting services at a competitive cost. ECMS provides consulting services to clients in both the public and private sector.
- Environmental Construction Group is a Demolition and Hazardous Materials Abatement contractor located in Southern California. Our company is a certified Small Business Enterprise that performs demolition and hazardous materials abatement contracting services throughout the state of California. We actively hold a B, C21, ASB and HAZ License, as well as maintain our DOSH certificate with the state of California.
- Environmental Construction, Inc - Quality craftsmanship is essential to create a beautiful Northwest garden. As specialists in residential landscape design and development, Environmental Construction, Inc. has been crafting unique and inspired outdoor living spaces in Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Sammamish, Kirkland, Everett, Renton, and the entire Puget Sound since 1990.
- Federal Environmental
Requirements for Construction - This guide provides information on federal
environmental requirements for construction projects. It is written primarily
for owners of construction
projects and for general contractors who supervise construction projects. Subcontractors also may find the information useful.
- Stanley Consultants provides engineering, environmental, and construction services. We offer a comprehensive staff of mechanical, civil, and structural engineers, architects, surveyors to work with you to successfully fulfill your needs. By providing consulting, planning, designing, architecture, environmental, and construction services, our projects have helped to improve the quality of life worldwide