- B.C. Institute of Technology - Environmental and Industrial Chemistry Environmental and industrial chemistry: Includes courses covering detailed topics in air, water and soil sampling and analysis, air pollution control, industrial waste water treatment processes and remediation of contaminated sites.
- Bishop State Community College - Project EPIC - Env. Protection and Info Center for the Alabama Gulf Coast
- College of the Atlantic - Studies problems in an interdisciplinary way through a human ecological world view
- Colorado College - Environmental Science - Environmental Science program at Colorado College
- Colorado Mountain College- Environmental Technology - Provides training in land reclamation, conservation and water quality management. Campus overlooks Colorado's highest peaks. Students assess environmental impacts, reclaim, prevent.
- Columbus State Community College - Two-year, state-assisted community college offering technical degrees as well as transfer programs. New technology - Environmental Technology
- Costa Rica Rainforest Outward Bound School - We offer courses for all ages in tropical ecology, personal development, and cultural and environmental awareness. 100% adventure learning!
- Davis & Elkins College - Biology and Environmental Science Department - Private four year liberal arts college
- Denison Environmental Studies Program - Strong, fully-integrated liberal arts ES program; 40+ affil. faculty; GIS; 300-acre Bioreserve. Ohio.
- Environmental Technology Programs in California community colleges - Resources California Community Colleges Env. Tech. Programs
- The Evergreen State College
- Greens of Gustavus Adolphus College - Student run environmental action organization based in St. Peter Minnesota (15 min. N. of Mankato).
- Lafayette College - The Environmental Science Minor - The Lafayette College Environmental Science Minor is an interdisciplinary program designed to serve students interested in environmental issues or careers.
- Lenox Institute of Water Technology - Non-profit educational & research offering Master of Engineering in Water Technology. Emphasis on dissolved air flotation water clarification.
- Lyndon State College Weather
- Middlebury College - Program in Environmental Studies - Middlebury College offers an interdisciplinary major in Environmental Studies that emphasizes the relationship between humans and their environment.
- Mount Royal College - Faculty of Science and Technology - SciTech BBS, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Paul Smith's College - The College of the Adirondacks - Private college with degrees in Environment, Forestry, Culinary Aerts & Liberal Arts
- Plymouth State College - Meteorlogy
- Prescott College - An environmental, experiental liberal arts college
- Rensselaer - Water Environment Federation - RPI Chapter - A student chapter of a professional society for environmental engineers and scientists dedicated to providing resources for educational and career development.
- Round River Conservation Studies - RRCS is an ecologically oriented research/education organization, offering field work credit for all college majors through Utah State University.
- Sir Sandford Fleming School of Natural Resources - Integrated resource managment, aquaculture, cartographic technician, ecotourism, environmental pest management, fish and wildlife, forest recreation, forestry, GIS, aboriculture, and more. Canada.
- Smith College - Botanic Garden - The gardens and plant house of Smith College.
- Unity College in Maine - a small rural college specializing in environmental sciences, natural resource management, and wilderness-based outdoor recreation
- Western Montana College - Environmental Science - Environmental science education for undergraduates. Curriculum emphasizes multidiscplinary field-based research. Specializations biology, chemistry, or geology.
- West Maryland College - Environmental Health Page - Private Liberal Arts College in MD
- William Paterson College of New Jersey - Department of Environmental Science and Geography
The Conservation and Research Foundation, Inc.
New London, CT 06320
Mesa State College
Dept. of Physical and Environmental Sciences
Mesa State College
Grand Junction, CO 81502
Contact: Dr. Verner C. Johnson
Phone: (970) 248-1672
Fax: (970) 248-1324
Pennsylvania State College
Outdoor Writers Association of America, Inc.
2017 Cato Avenue, Suite 101
State College, PA 16801
Reed College EF!
Reed College SAO
Portland OR. 97202
Bounty Information Service
Stephens College Post Office
Columbia, MO 65215