National Geophysical Data Center
National Marine Fisheries Service
National Ocean Service
National Weather Service
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Lab - Research into physical and chemical oceanography, ocean acoustics, and hurricanes.
- Climate Prediction Center (CPC)
- CoastWatch Program maps the US coastal oceans 4 times daily, producing over 600 visible, IR and SST images.
- Environmental Information Services
- National Climatic Data Center
- National Data Buoy Center
- National Environmental Satellite, Data and Information Service (NESDIS)
- National Geophysical Data Center
- National Oceanic Data Center
- National Operational Hydrological Remote Sensing Center is a branch of the Office of Hydrology in the National Weather Service, and part of NOAA. Operational mapping of snow cover in the USA, Canada and Alaska from AVHRR, GOES and SSM/I satellite data.
- Ocean Resources Conservation and Assessment (ORCA)