- College of Maharishi Ayur-Veda - Emphasis on prevention, full development of/balancing the mind, body, behavior, and environment
- Environmental Health Center - Dallas - World's leading environmental health medical center offers services related to chemical exposures, chemical sensitivity, chronic fatigue, A.D.D., and related illnesses.
- Hazardous Substance Research Centers
- The Lovelace Institutes Homepage - A group of institutes devoted to biomedical and environmental health research and professional services
- MIT - Center for Environmental Health Sciences
- Nelson Institute of Environmental Medicine - one of the nation's oldest and foremost centers for research into the health effects of environmental pollution.
- Pacific Basin Consortium on Hazardous Waste Research and Management - Hazardous Waste issues in the Pacific Rim / Pacific Basin.
- Radiation Safety Office
- Rutgers University - Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute
- University of Rochester - Environmental Medicine Dept.
- University of Mississippi - Environmental Toxicology Research Program
- University of Victoria (Canada) - Centre for Environmental Health - Using molecular biology to examine the mutagenicity and carcinogenicity of environmental agents from nature, industrial accidents, or the work-place.
- Western Region Hazardous Substance Research Center
Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
810 Seventh Ave.
New York, NY 10019