- California Coastal Commission - State Government Agency charged with administering California Coastal Zone Management Program
- Center for Coastal Studies - Cape Cod's dynamic environmental organization dedicated to the preservation of our coastal ecosystem and marine habitats.
- Center of Excellence in Coastal Resources Management - The Silliman U. is a Christian Institution in the Philippines dedicated to the conservation and management of coastal resources.
- Coastal Conservation Foundation - CCF is dedicated to conserving the Gulf of California and its habitants through education, research and special projects.
- The Coastal Resources Center - The Coastal Resources Center is dedicated to facilitating the development of strategies for the effective management of coastal environments.
- Euro-Mediterranean Centre on Insular Coastal Dynamics - Educational, Research and Information dissemination activities on sustainable use of coastal resources.
- Great Lakes Islands Project - A U.S.-Canadian effort to improve our understanding and protection of the biological diversity of the 35,000 islands of the Great Lakes.
- Gulf Coast Environmental Defense - Fighting to keep offshore oil drilling off the coast of Florida
- Gulf Coast Prairies and Marshes - The Texas office of The Nature Conservancy, an international non-profit environmental organization.
- Mangrove Replenishment Initiative - An ambitious effort to develop technology in self-sustaining, shoreline revegetation for intracoastal waters and lagoon systems.
- New Jersey's Shoreline Future - Institute of Marine & Coastal Sciences, Rutgers University
- NOAA's CoastWatch Program maps the US coastal oceans 4 times daily, producing over 600 visible, IR and SST images.
- Ocean Voice International - Ocean Voice International, a non-profit NGO, works towards harmony between people, marine life and environment, through education, training, research, and partnerships.
- Save Gregory Point! - Dedicated to saving Gregory Point and the nearby Oregon coast from the destruction the Bal'diyaka Center would bring.
- Schooner Ernestina Commission - The 156' Historic Ernestina ex-Effie M. Morrissey explores the coastal environment and links seaports of New England.
- Sefton Coast Life Project - European Life Funded project to develop a conservation strategy for the Sand Dunes of the Sefton Coast
- Silliman University Center of Excellence in Coastal Resources Management - The Center is involved in the development of techniques in managing the coastal resources in the Philippines
- Southern California Coastal Water Research Project - SCCWRP's mission is to enhance scientific understanding of how natural processes and anthropogenic factors interact to determine the health of the Southern California coastal environment.
- Washington Coastal Watch - Public Affairs Consulting Firm Specializing in Coastal issues
American Shore and Beach Preservation Assoc.
University of California
412 O'Brien Hall
Berkeley , CA 94720
Coastal Conservation Association
4801 Woodway, Suite 220W
Houston, TX 77056
The Coastal Society
P.O. Box 2081
Glouster, Ma. 01930-2081
P.O. Box 2704 #86
Huntington Beach, CA 92647