- Ballona Wetlands Home Page - The Friends of Ballona Wetlands is dedicated to the restoration and preservation of the Ballona Wetlands in Los Angeles
- Big Lake Environment Support Society (BLESS) - Non-profit organization dedicated to conservation of the Big Lake, Alberta, Canada wetlands.
- Constructed Wetlands - the SWAMP project - The Friends of Fort George is a non-profit organization investigating cold climate constructed wetlands.
- Corps of Engineers RAMS/Regulatory Home Page U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- CTA Environmental, Inc.. - Environmental Consultants - Wetlands, Toxicology, Expert Witness, Site Assessments
- Ducks Unlimited Canada - Dedicated to the perpetuation of waterfowl through the conservation of wetland ecosystems and associated habitats and the promotion of a healthy sustainable environment for people and wildlife.
- Ducks Unlimited Canada - Interior Wetlands Program - The Interior Wetlands Program was initiated in 1992 as part of the Fraser River Action
- Environmental Concern Inc. - Wetlands consulting, design, education, research, construction, and nursery products and services.
- Environmental Technical Services Co. provides consulting services concerning ecological resources including wetlands and endangered species.
- The Everglades Trust - Dedicated to the protection and recovery of the Florida Everglades and Florida Bay.
- Finn Slough Heritage & Wetland Society - FSHWS is dedicated to living in harmony with the wetlands that surround us while maintaining our unique heritage value.
- The Holland Island Preservation Foundation - A nonprofit 501(c)(3) foundation to protect Holland Island, Maryland. A valuable wetland on the Chesapeake Bay.
- Irish Peatland Conservation Council - Campaigning to protect peatlands in Ireland since 1982, IPCC's pages give everyone a chance to learn about bogs campaigns membership and how you can help take action for bogs.
- Jims homepage, University of Hawaii - University of Hawaii Environmental students research on Pacific wetlands.
- Marais Poitevin, un espace en crise - Coordination pour la défense du Marais Poitevin (independant & non profit organisation)
- Nebraska Rainwater Basin Joint Venture - A partnership of private and public organizations committed to preserving Nebraska's rainwater basins
- Northeastern Illinois Wetlands Conservation Account - Projects selected for funding will help restore and maintain the chemical, physical and biological integrity of the region's waters.
- Ohio State University - Olentangy River Wetland Research Park - The Olentangy River Wetland Research Park at The Ohio State University is designed to be one of the most comprehensive wetland research and education facilities in the nation at a major university.
- Purple Loosestrife Information Site - Manitoba purple loosestrife project; environmental coalition; non-profit; Canadian purple loosestrife biocontrol contact
- Richard Winston's free groundwater modeling programs and links to numerous groundwater and wetland sites.
- SAVE - Save The Vaal Environment - SAVE opposes SASOL's plans to stripmine the Rietspruit Wetlands on the banks of the Vaal River in South Africa
- Southeastern Louisiana University - Wetlands Restoration Laboratory - Research lab dedicated to the unravelling of environmental problems in wetland ecosystems and associated wetlands restoration and creation.
- Texas WetNet - State of Texas: General Land Office, Coastal Division
- University of Maryland - NASA Coastal Marsh Project We are sponsored by NASA to examine the health of coastal marshes using satellite data.
<! Yet Another Link Stole n From WebDirect ory.Com>
- Wetland Resource Management Home Page - WRM establishes wetland mitigation banks for natural resource purposes to bioremediate contaminated sites and to filter industrial waste streams.
- Wetland, Stream and River Enhancement - Stream, River and Wetland Enhacement Proposal For Community in Guelph, Canada. Research and Planning Conducted By Honours Environmental Science Students at the University of Guelph.
- The WetNet Project - A Web based wetlands education site. Managed by EcoScope for Sustaining Wetlands and Wetlands International.
- Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve - Britain's oldest nature reserve and internationally important wetland site
Friends of Rockaway, Inc.
350 Beach 90th Street
Rockaway Beach, NY 11693
Contact: Bill Mulcahy
Phone: 718 945 1163
Horsehead Wetlands Center
P.O. Box 519, Perry Corner Rd.
Garsonville, MD 21638
National Wetlands Technical Council
1616 P St., NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20036
Products and Services