- Budawang WalkAbout - Budawang WalkAbout offer bushwalking and whitewater rafting in the National Parks and Forests of the SE coast of Australia
- Coastwalk Home page - conduct trips on the California coast to educate the public about access and conservation. 4-6 day camping/hiking trips
- The Digital Backcountry - Multimedia Backpacking Unlimited is dedicated to the preservation of our backcountry through educational media including software and The Digital Backcountry
- East Coast Trail Association Home Page - Volunteer organization dedicated to preservation and maintenance of traditional footpaths and hiking trails on the Avalon Peninsula, Newfoundland.
- Ecologist's Hike - This is an On-line Journal about Trees, Hiking, Backpacking, Ecology in the Pennsylvania Region.
- The First Verified Walk Round the Earth. Dave Kunst - The true story of the first verified walk round the earth is entertaining and educational. Waseca, MN. to Waseca, MN
- Florida Trail Association - Volunteer group building the Florida National Scenic Trail.
- Hikenet: Hiking, Climbing and Outdoor Adventures - Hiking, Climbing and Outdoor links, trail stories, outdoor photos, clubs and info
- Outside Online, Tales from the Road: Fall Color - A fall guide to hiking, biking, canoeing, or otherwise enjoying the outdoors during its most colorful and crunchy season.
- Outward Bound Adventures - Outward Bound Adventures provides environmental and personal growth education through wilderness outings
- Potomac Appalachian Trail Club is a non-profit service organization based in the Wash, D.C. area responsible for the maintenance of over 970 miles of hiking trails, and shelters and cabins - a great gateway to the outdoors.
- Servando Garza Home Page - All of Climbing, Hiking in Monterrey N.L. Mexico
- Survival Bible 2001 - I offer FREE to all a book on Survival methods under all climates and conditions, a resume of 67 books in 1,000 pages.
- Triangle Greenways Council is an Advocacy Group for the Promotion of Greenways in the Triangle Region of Central North Carolina
- Utahwild! - We help persons or groups go into Utah wilderness area for a small fee
- WILD - Tales and experiences encountered while out walking and climbing
- The Wilderness Wanderer - Devoted to backpacking and hiking information for all skill levels
- Wild Rockies Field Institute - Students can study, travel and immerse in a wilderness environment while earning college credit through the institute's environmental education courses.
American Camping Association, Inc.
Martinsville, IN 46151-7902
American Hiking Society
PO Box 20160
Washington, DC 20041-2160
phone: (301) 565-6704
The Camp Fire Club of America
230 Camp Fire Road
Chappaqua, NY 10514
Continental Divide Trail Society
P.O. Box 30002
Bethesda, MD 20824-4080
Ed Dodd/Mark Trail Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 2771
Gainsville GA 30504