- Acid Rain Index - Environment Canada
- Acid Rain Program - a program designed to significantly reduce emissions responsible for acid deposition.
- Acid Rain Retirement Fund - Ever wish you could stuff a big sock in one of those nasty coal-burning smokestacks that belch acid rain all over the lakes andforests? Well, here's your chance:
- Coalition to Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide Homepage
- EcoNet's Acid Rain Resources
- Environmental Systems Corporation - Acid Rain Regulations Data Acquisition and Reduction Software
- Hydrolog Limited Home Page - Manufacture of Raingauges and Wet Only Precipitation Collectors
- NAPAP Tracking and Analysis Framework - National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program. Integrated modeling framework designed to act as a bridge between science and policy.
- New Brunswick Precipitation Monitoring Program - Acid Rain, Long Range Transport of Pollutants
- STAPPA/ALPCO: State and Local Air Pollution Control Agencies - National associations representing state and local air pollution control agencies.
- U.S.EPA Acid Rain Program - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
The Acid Rain Foundation, Inc.
1410 Varsity Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606