- American Apparel - The company was chosen as one of Media Magazine’s Top 10 Socially Responsible Companies. All garments are produced on-site in California.
- Aquarian Dreams is a family-centered business, dedicated to providing alternative products for a more healthy, positive lifestyle. Our store offers a more complete selection of holistic books and tools, unique visionary gifts, global imports, meditation music, natural fiber clothing, and conscious lifestyle products. We are located across the street from the ocean, in the friendly beach community of Indialantic (next to Melbourne, Florida) on the eastern coast. Please come visit us here the next time you are traveling through Florida.
- Bamboosa - Bamboo fiber clothing, naturally antimicrobial and odor-free
- Bob Eco - Environmental Clothing: t-shirts, funny tees, men's t-shirts, women's t-shirts, kids t-shirts, baby clothes, funny t-shirts, cute t-shirts. Browse t-shirts on green - environmental themes. Many fun and humor t-shirt ideas, unique styles and cool designs for men, women and children. Unique t-shirt designs, eco shirts, funny tee shirts, cool t-shirts for boys, reduce recycle reuse, shirts for men and many more.
- Brilliant Earth - Ethical origin
fine jewelry. Classic, elegant styles, fair trade practices. Our eco-friendly
jewelry collection features conflict free diamonds, sapphires and gemstones and
eco-friendly gold and platinum. s the leading supplier of conflict free diamond
jewelry, we're on a mission to serve the socially conscious consumer, support
communities harmed by the diamond trade, and lead our industry towards the
peace of mind
- Earth-Friendly Goods - Hemp and organic cotton clothing
- Earth Wear - Chemical-free organic cotton t-shirts and clothing
- Ecobaby - Organic clothes, toys, bedding and other environmental alternatives for babies and young children
- Eco Fashion World - Today being aware of what you wear takes on a very different meaning than it once did! It begins with understanding the global repercussions that come with careless consumerism. It continues with realizing that we are all linked, from New York to New Delhi, Paris to Pakistan, Brazil to Bangladesh, Vancouver to Vietnam, by the very strings of our garments. It evolves with recognizing that when we support eco and sociallly responsible fashion, we help reduce poverty and environmental damage, and help support workers rights. Our actions have an impact. Our decisions energize transformation.
- Eco Friendly Wedding Rings - Buy jewelry made from recycled precious metals and stones. And don't forget the possibilities of transforming vintage pieces into radiantly recycled classics.
- Ecouterre is a website devoted to the future of sustainable fashion design. We’re dedicated to showcasing and supporting designers who not only contemplate cut, form, and drape, but also a garment’s social and environmental impact, from the cultivation of its fibers to its use and disposal. Our ethos: To follow the evolution of the apparel industry toward a more environmentally sound future, as well as facilitate a conversation about why sustainable fashion matters.
- Environmental Jewelry at ShopStyle - Shop the latest collection of environmental jewelry from the most popular stores - all in one place.
- Environmental Jewelry - Over the years EnviroWatch, Inc. has worked alongside local, national and international organizations on projects to ban shark finning, reduce the negative impact of longline fisheries on turtles, dolphins, whales, albatross and other protected species, prevent pollution and illegal dumping, support environmental justice, and exposure of environmental corruption in private and governmental offices. We are now offering sterling silver jewelry as a memory of your contribution to help save the environment.
- Fashion & Earth - Women’s organic clothing
- Go Green Items - Our mission at Go Green Items is to become your most trusted source for green products, offering the widest variety of quality environmentally friendly products, the best information for consumers, and the most enjoyable shopping experience. We believe that the power to make change rests with the individual consumer. The products you buy every day make a difference. Eco-friendly products are healthier for you and better for the planet. In addition, when a large group of consumers choose to "buy green", the market will respond with greater variety, more innovation and lower prices for green products and services.
- Indigenous Designs - The founders have helped form a scalable artisan network through the Indigenous clothing line that reflects a commitment to sustainability and socially responsible actions. This global collaboration weaves together the employees of Indigenous, the artisans from around the world, and most importantly you, our customers.
- Jim Morris Environmental T-Shirt Company - Over 50 designs with on-line ordering and environmental resources
- Jute and Jackfruit - Three core passions inspired founder, Shana Yansen to start Jute and Jackfruit. These three passions tie into the company's core mission, to be: Smart, Sustainable and Chic.
- Kasper Organics - Making organic cotton clothing and hemp products available at affordable prices. Focus on the basic items people need and use most. Try to be responsive to customer's needs, especially those who are chemically sensitive. Our customers with chemical sensitivities often find it helpful to wear our organic cotton and organic hemp clothing.
- Lullaby Organics - Every retailer makes a choice about what kind of products to offer their customers. At Lullaby Organics, we take your family's health seriously and work exclusively with brands who share our values: to reduce exposure to harmful chemicals, toxins and allergens, promote safe and healthy working conditions, and minimize environmental impact. Most Kids spend more than 50% of their time time in their beds, and our mission at Lullaby Organics is to help you make their sleeping environments safe and healthy.
- Mama's Earth provides reasonably priced, Earth-friendly basic goods and apparel. We work to provide a pleasant experience for everyone who uses our web site and ensure that everyone is 100% satisfied. As should be the case with any true "general store", beyond products, we will do our best to be an information source and clearinghouse for ideas to make the environment cleaner and more sustainable and the people in it calm, serene and at peace with themselves and the world around them.
- Motivators - Now that companies are operating in the 21st century, the trend of "going green" is an important component of business. The best way to let your customers know you have a "green" brand is by distributing eco-friendly apparel. Apparel is the most popular category of promotional items on the market, so these items will result in the most success for your company. With a ton of different promotional eco-friendly apparel items to choose from, you can make the selections which are best catered towards the season and venue that you will be distributing them in. Our versatile embroidered eco-friendly apparel can be used anywhere from a picnic to trade show to let people know just how eco-friendly your company really is.
- Mountains of the Moon goes beyond the traditional eco-fashion company by striving to represent the blending of fine art, style, ethics, and environmental and social responsibility and awareness. We see ourselves as collaborators with our customers in an effort to take a stand in making responsible decisions through our wardrobes. Our goal for our company and our customers is to work together to express ourselves through fashion and art while making a profound collective difference in the state of our world.
- Natural Clothing Company - We try to do more things right than wrong. We grow own organic food, restore more soil than we destruct. Do our efforts make enough difference? Don't know...We will just keep trying. We simply want the life without poisons for ourselves, you, the soil and animals. That's why we started the Natural Clothing Company. Natural fibers like hemp, flax, bamboo are long lasting, practical, never out of style, safe for skin and health. Their seeds and oils have long known benefits, they grow well without pesticides and the fiber is naturally superior in strength and durability. They are breathable, do not absorb odors and deter bacteria. That is not true for commercial textiles of our disposable and throw-away culture.
- Nature Shop is a carboNZero certified online retailer that sells eco-friendly products from leading global brands that all have sound environmental practices. These include merino wool clothing from Icebreaker, Recycled materials shoes from Simple, organic cotton baby clothing and bedding from Green Baby and Nature Baby plus many other brands of clothing and footwear.
- Nature Shop Australia offers a wide variety of eco-friendly brands of clothing and footwear such as Merrell, Timberland, Patagonia, Icebreaker and more. We offer free carbon neutral shipping to Australia and free return shipping as well.
- Nature Shop DE is a Carbon Zero certified, eco-friendly online retailer of naturally inspired brands such as KEEN, Merrell, Teva, Patagonia and Timberland.
- NOVELA LLC: Beautiful Organic Designs - Novela LLC is all about creating beautiful organic cotton designs. Combining elegance with color, we create designs that make our products exclusive. Using only certified organic cotton, we ensure Novela's fabric and product line is always of the highest quality. Products include organic baby bedding, comforters, sleeping bags, sheets and more.
- Organic Comfort Zone - With 20 years under our belt, we're here to help you make the changes you need in your home to experience outrageous comfort using the best natural and organic materials available anywhere. We want to share with you our knowledge and expertise in organic comfort. We offer custom crafted organic comfort products - designed with aesthetics, comfort and durability in mind. Every item is tried, tested and true. Are you looking for an organic mattress and organic bedding? We can help you transform your bedroom into a healing space.
- Palladium Wedding Bands - PalladiumRingsOnline.com offers a wide selection of environment friendly palladium rings.
- Patagonia clothing company is a designer of outdoor clothing and gear. We make organic cotton clothing, sportswear, travel clothing, technical Regulator and Synchilla fleece and Capilene underwear. We also have children's clothing, kids; apparel and baby clothes.
- People Tree - Accredited by the International Fair Trade Association, the Fairtrade Foundation and the Soil Association, the company has concessions in more than 30 UK stores.
- PJs Sleep Company - Sleepwear should be the most comfortable thing you own. When you unwind at night you want something on that is free and light. PJs offers a line of organic cotton sleepwear that will not irritate your skin and is very durable.
- Rawganique - offers sweatshop-free, chemical-free, cruelty-free hemp products that are made with love in USA, Canada, Europe, & Thailand. We do not test any of our products on animals; except for cruelty-free wool bedding & socks, our eco-friendly products are also 100% vegetarian & vegan. Our products come in standard, Big & Tall, Plus, & Petite sizes, and a whole lot of coziness. We are a human-scale family business that's been celebrating uniqueness since 2000. At Rawganique.com, pure is the word!
- REI - Environmental stewardship ranks as one of REI's top priorities. This means, as a first step, that we're holding ourselves accountable to meeting ambitious goals for reducing the environmental impacts of our operations.
- Reusable Lunch Bags for Kids - Shopping Bags, Bottles, and More from reuseit.com - Here you'll find kid-friendly reusable lunch bags, boxes, bottles and other containers for lunch. Kids will have fun with the wide variety of eco-friendly products and patterns, while learning to be waste-free and healthy at the same time. Our reusables for kids are safe, long lasting, and made especially for little environmentalists.
- Rock Creek outfitters - Shop for hiking, camping, climbing and travel gear at Rock/Creek. Trusted for over 20 years, get name-brand outerwear and outdoor equipment.
- Sierra Trading Post - Headquartered in Cheyenne, Wyoming, Sierra Trading Post is a multichannel retailer known nationwide for offering “Great Deals on Great Brands.” By purchasing brand name overstocks, closeouts and 2nds, we are able to pass great deals on to our customers - selling outdoor gear, shoes, men's clothing, women's clothing, accessories and home furnishings at 35 to 70% savings every day.
- The Ultimate Green Store - As the ultimate web-based destination for eco-conscious shoppers, The Ultimate Green Store provides a collection of many of the finest environmentally friendly products for you, your home, office, kids and even your pets. We carry products from many of the world’s leading manufacturers and designers of sustainable, natural, organic, recycled, eco-friendly goods- products that are made with your health and the health of our planet in mind. Many of these companies are amongst the most socially responsible companies around. We also carry some green products made by companies that did not start out with environmental concerns in mind, but now realize the importance of sustainable practices and production in launching green lines within their category. We hope that in supporting these manufacturers, they will continue to move in this positive direction.
- Vayu - Dedicated to your life, your practice and your world. Vayu organic yoga clothing, designed for yoga but meant for so much more. Yoga inspired pants and shirts made from hemp and organic cotton. Intelligently designed for wear inside and outside the studio; on and off the mat. Sustainable. Responsible. Vayu.
- Yeoman Organics - We make t-shirts from 100% certified organic cotton. We make them in San Francisco. We use water-based dyes. We do not outsource our labor. We love what we do and we are completely focused on making the most socially and environmentally responsible garments possible.
- Zehn Naturals - To create and distribute delightful, innovative, eco-friendly and inspirational products; that are good for the individual the community and the environment. We operate a company with integrity and business practices of generosity, quality, and prosperity for everyone associated. 10% pretax profit is donated to benefit education, arts, healthcare and the environment.