- Environmental Packaging Associates -
EPA is a premier supplier of packaging needs to businesses
throughout the continental United States. EPA strives to provide the most environmentally friendly products.
- Environmental Packaging International (EPI) is a consultancy specializing in compliance with Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) laws for packaging, batteries, and electronics. EPI offers a full range of customized regulatory tracking, research, and compliance management services. We assist companies in managing their data and reporting for fee payment, the Walmart scorecard and similar customer requirements, Essential Requirements, and corporate sustainability goals. EPI assists many of its clients in integrating aspects of environmental compliance such as data collection, fee calculation and reporting into their supply chain management, product design process, and other business systems. EPI also helps companies implement software solutions to their international reporting needs.
- Environmental Packaging Resources - Covers the basics of US and international package recycling regulation; why you should be tracking; recent enforcement actions; plus highlights of the "best" packaging case histories.
- Evermine - Making super-short-run personalized labels and tags for weddings, parties, home cooks, entrepreneurs, basement brewers and winemakers
- Green Package - The Donald Bren School of Environmental Science and Management at the University of California, Santa Barbara provides its Masters of Environmental Science and Management (MESM) students the opportunity to participate in a Group Project. The Group Project consists of teams of four to six MESM students who work together as a team to solve a particular real-world environmental problem. Our Group Project is: "Green Packaging - A Guideline and Certification Program for Environmentally Responsible Packaging"
- KWW Paper Environmental Packaging Supplies - Recycled Packaging Products & Shipping Materials
- Molded Fiber - At Molded Fiber we are taking molded pulp packaging to a whole new level. Although the demand for recycled packaging has been growing for years, molded pulp has traditionally been associated with items like box inserts, cup carrying trays, and egg carton packaging that had a very limited consumer appeal. New manufacturing techniques and Molded Fiberís innovative design capabilities are changing molded pulpís image. Now, consumer product companies looking for sustainable and environmentally friendly packaging have an aesthetically pleasing option. Our years of experience successfully designing and manufacturing molded pulp keep us at the forefront of traditional custom protective interior packaging as well.
- Sustainable Packaging - Sustainable packaging is the development and use of packaging which results in improved sustainability.
- Sustainable Packaging Alliance arms businesses with the knowledge, tools and skills to make informed packaging sustainability decisions that generate commercial and sustainability benefits. We draw upon our industry, academic and Government networks to provide packaging sustainability tools, services, development and networking events.
- Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC) is a project of GreenBlue, a nonprofit that equips business with the science and the resources to make products more sustainable. The SPC is an industry working group dedicated to a more robust environmental vision for packaging. Through strong member support, an informed and science-based approach, visionary supply chain collaborations and continuous outreach, we endeavor to build packaging systems that encourage economic prosperity and a sustainable flow of materials.
- Wine Shipping Boxes - Our wine shipping boxes and pulp wine shippers include exterior and interior protective packaging made with 100% environmentally conscious, recyclable paper and recycled cardboard.