- Better World - BWZ gives readers a one-stop source for finding environmentally responsible products, consumer education and activism opportunities.
- Between the Issues - Magazine of the Ecology Action Centre in Nova Scotia.
- BioCycle - Journal of Waste Recycling
- Biosphere Reserves in Canada
- Boycott Quarterly in Seattle, Washington.
- Canadian Magazine Publishers Reading Room - Magazines and the Environment - The Canadian Magazine Publishers Association is a national, non-profit association that has been representing Canadian consumer magazines since its establishment in 1973.
- Conscious Choice:The Journal of Ecology & Natural Living - a bi-monthly Midwestern magazine that reports on environmental issues and natural alternatives in health care, food, and nutrition.
- CorpTech Enviromental Trend Report - CorpTech provides information on High Technology companies in the environmental industry.
- Earth News Wire
- News from around the web on the environment, conservation, ecology,
science, and nature from around the world.
- EcoLink - Each issue will delve into one ecological topic, including real-life stories, photos, scientific information and links to related net resources.
- Ecopress Home Page - Books and Art that enhance environmental awareness
- Eco Travels in Latin America includes archives of El Planeta Platica as well as a collection of information focusing on the U.S./Mexico border, collected by journalist Ron Mader.
- Electronic Green Journal - devoted to disseminating information concerning sources on international environmental topics including: assessment, conservation, development, disposal, education, hazards, pollution, resources, technology, and treatment.
- Enviro-Net - Env. information services publishers
- Environmental Ethics Journal - An Interdiciplinary Journal Dedicated to the Philosophical Aspects of Environmental Problems
- EnvironmentaLetter - A newsletter published quarterly about the environment, recycling, and environmental issues.
- Environmental News Network (ENN) provides daily environmental news, Monday through Friday, updated by 9 a.m. Mountain time. ENN also provides a Library, Daily News archive, Calendar, Navigator and Marketplace.
- Geraghty & Miller,Inc. is an environmental firm with a publishing subsidiary, Water Information Center.
- GreenBeat! - A monthly e-zine profiling student environmental endeavors with additional articles on related subject matter, Internet resources, and career opportunities.
- The Green Drummer - The Green Drummer publishes environmental news and networking information for New York State's environmental community.
- The Greener Times Home Page - The Conservation Council is an umbrella group representing conservation organisations in Western Australia.
- Handbook for a Better Future - A comprehensive yet concise guide to environmental awareness and action
- Hazardous Materials Management magazine - The Canadian Publication of Pollution Prevention and Control web site contains listings of over 800 environmental product and service companies.
- High Country News - A Paper for People who Care about the West
- Initiatives Online - Provides info about DOE programs in order to promote technology exchange and development opportunities.
- Inside & OUT: The Bridge Between Health & the Environment - Column on health and the environment published in College News
- International Society for Environmental Ethics Newsletter
- John Burroughs, American Nature Writer - America's Most Beloved Nature Writer
- Joiners' Quarterly - Magazine focusing on timber framing and sustainable construction - we also have a building school
- Living Waters - A book about restoring streams.
- manualrepublic.com - Download thousands of manuals & guides for computers, electronics, furniture. Including owner's manual, quick start guide, quick reference guide, troubleshooting, and more.
- Medicine and Global Survival - M&GS publishes original articles, informed opinion and news about major threats to health and the environment as a result of conflict, environmental degradation, natural and technological disasters, and complex humanitarian crises.
- National Environmental Scorecard contains environmental voting records - League of Conservation Voters.
- National Parks Magazine - An award-winning, full color magazine that offers spectacular photographs and articles on national parks
- National Pollution Prevention Center for Higher Education develops and disseminates college-level curriculum materials (bibliographies, articles, student assignments, etc.) on business, engineering, and interdisciplinary topics; the only cost is for photocopying and mailing!
- Natural Resource Directory - The Healthy Yellow Pages - the essential reference book for the conscious consumer.
- The Net Rag / Environmental Issues - A monthly online magazine.
- New Renaissance - We are a quarterly magazine serving as a forum for progressive discussion on society and the environment.
- New Scientist: Planet Science - Science weekly with frequent environmental stories and searchable jobs database
- NHBS - Environment Bookstore is a specialist mail-order environmental bookstore that offers NHBS BookNet, a searchable catalog of over 40,000 books and other materials. Subjects include Biology, Botany, Ecology, Environment, Geology, Habitat, Marine & Freshwater Biology etc.
- North American Vegetarian Society has been for 26 years a North American consortium of local vegetarian societies (now numbering 160 affiliates) and individual members, NAVS publishes "Vegetarian Voice" and various brochures and booklets related to vegetarian living.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Review - The Lab's Research and Development Magazine
- People & the Planet - A global newspaper, which aims to explore the path towards a sustainable future for healthy people living in a healthy world.
- Renew America - Identifies and promotes organizations that protect, restore or enhance the environment. The Environmental Success Index chronicles more than 1,600 programs nationwide.
- Robert Ryan's Environmental Writing and Editing Services - Specializing in writing and editing technical, environmental publications
- Science and the Environment - A Learning Tool - A resource for high school and university teachers (and students) looking for current events to supplement texts and lesson plans.
- The Share Guide - Holistic Health Journal & Resource Directory
- South Florida Environmental Reader
- Sustainable Earth Electronic Library (SEEL)A library devoted to the collection of publications that educate people on ways to preserve and restore our natural environment.
- Tempurpedic Mattress Comparison - Space Daily, offers a Tempurpedic review and comparison to the Tempflow, no V.O.C., Biogreen memory foam mattress.
- Threatened Fauna in Australia: a select bibliography is maintained by the School of Aquatic Science & Natural Resources Management at Deakin University-Rusden. The bibliography contains ove 5,000 citations and covers in excess of 600 taxa. Compiled by Rob Wallis & Kevin Slattery.
- Topos Home Page - A periodical for the study of environment. design (l.arch)
- UK Green Events - Thousands of Green Events and Listings from all over the UK
- The ULS Report The ULS Report is the first newsletter devoted to the concept of source reduction, or Using Less Stuff. It's read by more than 10,000 people around the world. E-mail and hard copy subscriptions are available for free.
- University of Arizona - The Arid Lands Newsletter is a semiannual research magazine published both in print and online for an international readership of researchers, land managers, conservationists, and policy makers. It is a service of the Office of Arid Lands Studies at The University of Arizona.
- Wave~Length Paddling Network - Kayaking articles, news, tips, equipment, accessories, environmental updates, coastal issues.
- What's New in Activism Online - A weekly that helps you become an online activist
- Wilderness Press is the venerable publisher of West Coast hiking guides, maps, and other information.
ECONews ( Environmental News Service )
P.O. Box 351419
Los Angeles, Ca 90035-9119
Environmental News Network
1442 A Walnut St., Suite 81
Berkeley, CA 94709