- AccuWeather - Weather forecast, local to international. World class weather radar plus your up to the minute weather report and current conditions.
- Aviation Weather Center - Aviation Weather Center provides comprehensive user-friendly aviation weather Text products and graphics.
- CNN Weather News - Weather Forecasts, Doppler Radar Reports and Weather Maps from CNN.com
- COLA Weather and Climate Data - Analyses, Forecasts, Meteograms, Climate, Outlooks, Hurricane Potential
Defense Meteorological Satellite Program
- The Earth Observation Group at NGDC is home to the Defense Meteorological
Satellite Program (DMSP) Archive. In addition to maintaining the archive, the
EOG performs research on the data as well as creating products.
The DMSP is a Department of Defense (DoD) program run by the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC). The DMSP designs, builds, launches, and maintains satellites monitoring the meteorological, oceanographic, and solar-terrestrial physics environments.
- INTELLiCast - Since 1996, Intellicast.com has provided expert weather information to weather savvy users. With the most technically advanced site-specific weather forecasting system in the world today, the result of a multi-million dollar research project, Intellicast.com delivers site-specific forecasts for 60,000 sites in the U.S. and around the globe.
- LDEO Climate Data Catalog is a catalog of datasets, with an interface that allows you to make plots, tables, and files from any dataset, its subsets, or processed versions thereof.
- Maritime Weather Forecast - General overlook of the sea state in a given area or for the entire world, and virtual buoy data for any given location on the oceans.
- Monthly Temperature Anomalies allows the user to create a contour map or a time series plot of temperature anomalies derived from the merged Global Historic Climate Network and the Monthly Climatic Data of the World.
- NASA Space Weather Bureau - Forecasts of solar flares and geomagnetic storms, plus daily animations of the sun.
- National Data Buoy Center - The premiere source of meteorological and oceanographic measurements for the marine environment. Includes real-time reports and historical data.
- National Dopler Radar Sites - The National Weather Service is a component of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). NOAA is an Operating Unit of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- The National Operational Hydrological Remote Sensing Center is a branch of the Office of Hydrology in the National Weather Service, and part of NOAA. Operational mapping of snow cover in the USA, Canada and Alaska from AVHRR, GOES and SSM/I satellite data.
- NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- NOAA's National Weather Service - The National Weather Service (NWS) provides weather, hydrologic, and climate forecasts and warnings for the United States, its territories, adjacent waters and ocean areas, for the protection of life and property and the enhancement of the national economy. NWS data and products form a national information database and infrastructure which can be used by other governmental agencies, the private sector, the public, and the global community.
- Program for Climate Model Diagnosis and Intercomparison - PCMDI was established in 1989 at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), located in the San Francisco Bay area, in California. Our staff includes research scientists, computer scientists, and diverse support personnel.
- RSS Weather - Produces local weather RSS newsfeeds.
- Snow Forecast - Snow forecasts for major Ski and Snowboard resorts and lodges throughout Southern and Northern California, Colorado, and Utah.
- Snow Forecast - Worldwide - Worldwide snow forecasts. Regional and local snow forecast maps including the U.S., Europe, New Zealand and Australia.
- Snow Report Europe - Snow reports and ski info of more than 1000 ski resorts in Europe.
- Snow Source - Daily SnowLine and SnowMap compiled by editors and snow reporters for east coast resorts. Updated two to four times a day during the ski season.
- Unisys Weather - The intent of this weather site is to provide a complete source of graphical weather information. This is intended to satisfy the needs of the weather professional, but can be a tool for the casual user as well. The graphics and data are displayed as a meteorologist would expect to see. For the novice user, there are detailed explanation pages to guide them through the various plots, charts and images. The data on this site are provided from the National Weather Service via the NOAAPORT satellite data service.
- Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc. - Provides aviation weather services and free video broadcasts to corporate pilots.
- USA Today Weather - Local, national, and world weather forecast, reports, maps, and radar provided by usatoday.com. Find daily, 10 day, 5 day, and long term online forecasts.
- WeatherBug - Manages and operates the largest global weather network and provides consumer and professional products and services. Each month, more than 32 million online users get weather information from WeatherBug’s popular website and desktop application.
- The Weather Channel - The Weather Channel and weather.com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage.
- The Weather Channel - Kids - The Weather Channel Kids provides interactive weather games, maps, activities and educational teaching materials for classrooms.
- Weather Dude - The weather education site especially for students, parents, kids and teachers from national TV meteorologist Nick Walker.
- The Weather Network - Canada's most accurate local weather forecasts and weather information for Canadian, U.S., and International cities.
- Weather Underground - The First Internet Weather Service! Weather Underground is committed to delivering the most reliable, accurate weather information possible. Our state-of-the-art technology monitors conditions and forecasts for locations across the world, so you'll always find the weather information that you need. In addition to providing free, real-time online weather information to millions of Web users around the world, Weather Underground is pleased to offer a variety of Newspaper Weather Services and Custom Site Weather Packages.
- Weather - Wikipedia - Weather is the state of the atmosphere, to the degree that it is hot or cold, wet or dry, calm or stormy, clear or cloudy.
- Weather Wiz Kids - A fun and safe website for kids about all the weather info they need to know. It contains tools for weather education, including weather games, activities, experiments, photos, a glossary and educational teaching materials for the classroom.
- Web Weather for Kids - Atmospheric science experiments. Create a thunderstorm, lightning, tornadoes right in your classroom or at home.
- Winds and Temperatures Aloft - By selecting one of over 160 continental cities in the U.S.A. or one of 30 cities in Alaska, you can obtain wind direction, speed, and temperature forecasts.
- Yahoo Weather News - View
the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Find local
weather forecasts for the USA and cities throughout the world.