- El Nino Southern Oscillation & Climatic Variability - Government Atmospheric Research Laboratory
- International Hurricane Center - The International Hurricane Center is a State of Florida University System type one research center devoted to researching hurricane mitigation. The IHC's focus is on researching the social, economic, and technical factors producing vulnerability.
- Mount Washington Observatory - Non-profit meteorological observing and research station. New Hampshire.
- University Corporation for Atmospheric Research is a consortium of 61 universities that manages the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado, as well as other programs that conduct and facilitate research in the atmospheric and related sciences.
- Weather Research Center - Non-profit educational and research organization in Texas
Climate Action Network
c/o Union of Concerned Scientists
1616 P Street, NW
Wasington, DC 20036