- Ananda Power Technologies, Inc - Leading manufacturer of UL Listed control, monitoring, and safety products for renewable energy installations including PV, Wind, Hydro and Hybrid commercial and residential.
- BLOCON - Building Physics Computer Programs
- ButyFuel is an Ohio-based technology company driven by a corporate philosophy of merging the ancient Greek, Latin and modern definitions of “bio.” Our company’s course... the way we are living our lifetime today... is dedicated to harnessing the pure natural power inherent in organic life; specifically our products... our vita... biobutanol... and our additional bio-organic chemicals.
- Center for Economic and Social Studies on the Environment - CESSE works on sustainable development indicators and resources, green accounting, EIA, air pollution and modelling.
- Center for Energy and Environmental Policy - The Center for Energy and Environmental Policy is the principal research unit for graduate research and study in the fields of energy and environmental policy at the University of Delaware
- Department of Energy - U.S. Governmental department whose mission is to advance energy technology and promote related innovation in the United States.
- DOE Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Network
- Dr. Energy Saver Solutions - Our Dr. Energy Saver Solutions team is made up of specialists with many years of experience working with energy and performing home improvement upgrades.
- Eland Cables: Cable and Wire Supplier for Power, Control, Railway - Eland Cables supplies a wide range of cables manufactured according to British, European and International standards. Fast quote and same day dispatch.
- EnerPro Window Replacement Denver - Enerpro Window Replacement of Denver strives to save homeowners on rising Denver, Colorado energy costs through quality energy efficient windows and superior window installations. Our window contractors are all expert trained and our window company has a combined 60 years of experience installing windows in Denver, CO.
- Environmental Energy Consultants is a BPI Affiliate serving the greater Saint Louis region offering energy auditor and weatherization worker training through our partnership with East Central College Union, MO
- Environment & Energy Publishing is the leading source for comprehensive, daily coverage of environmental and energy policy and markets. E&E's four daily online publications are considered "must-reads" by people who track and influence energy, environmental and climate policy. We are a high-tech business with an old-school approach to journalism. E&E's 45-person award-winning editorial team is among the best in the business and enjoys unrivaled access to key players in energy and environmental policy. So every day we develop insightful, balanced, timely stories readers won't find anywhere else.
- Energy & Environmental Research Center is recognized as one of the world's leading developers of cleaner, more efficient energy and environmental technologies to protect and clean our air, water, and soil. The EERC is a high-tech, nonprofit branch of the University of North Dakota (UND). The EERC operates like a business; conducts research, development, demonstration, and commercialization activities; and is dedicated to moving promising technologies out of the laboratory and into the commercial marketplace.
- Energy Kids - The Energy Kids website belongs to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, a part of the Department of Energy. "EIA" is the government agency responsible for collecting and analyzing energy statistics and information. Many authors have been involved in writing Energy Kids and keeping it up-to-date.
- Energy Matters - Information on energy, fuels and power generation.
- Energy Star - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Environmental and Energy Study Institute is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that advances innovative policy solutions that set us on a cleaner, more secure and sustainable energy path. EESI was founded by a bipartisan Congressional caucus in 1984, and today is governed by a diverse Board of Directors made up of environmental, business, academic, and former political leaders. Now an independent organization that receives no Congressional funding, EESI maintains its strong relationship with Congress and serves as a trusted source of credible, non-partisan information on energy and environment solutions.
- Environmental Energy & Engineering Company - E3 is committed to forming partnerships with waste generators and energy consumers to maximize the value of the waste while minimizing the cost and environment all impacts of waste disposal. E3 will design, construct, and operate facilities for waste generators that desire to increase the size of their operations
- Exeo Energy - Exeo Energy's websites provides practical information about solar panels, solar inverters and solar panel installations for homes and businesses.
- Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium National Information Resource Center - established to facilitate outreach, communications, technology transfer, networking, and exchange of critical information for geothermal heat pumps (GHPs).
- Global Energy Network International (tutorial) - Global Energy Network International is a group dedicated to sustainable development
- Plug-In - Technology, infrastructure, and supply developments made towards the adoption of electric and alternative energy transportation. This site focuses primarily on the viability of an electric-dominated transportation industry.
- Replacement Window Company - Reduce electricity bills and help preserve the environment with energy efficient vinyl replacement windows by Superior Window Company in Houston, TX.
- Resilience.org is both an information clearinghouse and a network of action-oriented groups. Our focus is on building community resilience in a world of multiple emerging challenges: the decline of cheap energy, the depletion of critical resources like water, complex environmental crises like climate change and biodiversity loss, and the social and economic issues which are linked to these.
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District - Overview of this progressive electric utility, including information on its generating resources-half of which are renewable sources.
- Solar Power System Pros - We are committed to serving all of your solar needs with commitment and personalized attention. Our goal is to provide you with the best products while delivering the maximum savings with affordable solar equipment.
- Shop Electricity Rates Texas - Compare electricity rates in Texas to find the energy company that's right for you. Our partners offer many options, from fixed rate energy plans to variable rate energy. Click now to find the plan that best suits your needs.
- Texas Electricity Providers - Take Charge of your Electricity Rates. Simplify your search for electricity companies, utilities, and providers in your area. Get all the information you need and start saving money today!
Direct - Utilities Direct supply software solutions to reduce energy
consumption and environmental impact for UK businesses. We also help
companies reduce their overhead costs by finding the lowest priced tariffs
for their circumstances.
Citizen Energy Council
77 Homewood Ave.
Allendale, NJ 07401
Natural Power Corp
5420 Mayfield Rd., #205
Cleveland, OH 44124
North American Benthological Society
c/o Dr. David Herlong
Carolina Power & Light Co
Harris Energy & Environment Center
Route 1, Box 327
New Hill, NC 27562
Public Citizen's Critical Mass Energy Project
215 Pennsylvania AVe., SE
Washington, DC 20003