- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge Arctic Power is a non-profit citizen's organization that supports keeping the Coastal Plain of ANWR open for potential oil and gas exploration and development.
- Austvik Ole Gunnars Energy Pages - Research, courses and analyses in energy economics, international petroleum policies and Norwegian oil and gas issues.
- E&P Environment - A bi-weekly newsletter reporting on environmental issues affecting exploration and production sector of the oil and gas industry
- IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme - Evaluate technologies for greenhouse gas reduction from fossil fuels, develop targets for R&D, disseminate results
- Oregon Oil Heat Commission - The Commission promotes the efficient use of oil heat and public safety through the cleanup of heating oil tank releases.
- Penn State University - The College of Earth & Mineral Sciences is dedicated to an understanding of the Earth and our activities on it. Our studies in the earth sciences, fuel sciences and mineral economics make us the Environmental College.
Fossil Fuels Policy Action Institute
P.O. Box 8558
Fredericksburg, VA 22401