- 2111 Foundation for Exploration - 2111 Foundation offers grants to expeditions and environmental fieldwork using space technology or with space related applications
- Alitea USA, Manufacturer of Flow Injection Instruments - Alitea USA is a leading manufacturer of flow injection, and related instruments. Flow injection is a rapidly growing technique utilized in such fields as chemistry, biology, environmental science, and medical research.
- Biosphere 2 Center - We are a center for research and education. There are hotel facilities and tours for tourists. We have a field school for college students, and hold other courses for K-12.
- Desert Research Institute - Environmental research division of University of Nevada System focusing on air and water quality, atmospheric physics, geomorphology, ecosystem response to environmental change and archaeology.
- Environmental Science Research Associates - Dedicated to education and research in environmental sciences, established in 1967
- Greenpeace-UK Science Page - Environmental organisation committed to non-violent direct action
- Institut des Sciences de l'Environnement (ISE-UQAM) - Environmental Science Institute (ESI-UQAM)
- Lancaster University - Environmental Science Division conducts teaching and research in Environmental Science.
- Liege University - Mass Spectrometry - Development and application of analytical methods for the determination of organic micropollutants
- LLNL Environmental Programs - Lawrence Livermore National Lab conducts basic and applied research in ecology, atmospheric science, geoscience, environmental remediation, risk assessment, and geologic hazards.
- Scientific Analysis & Visualization of the Environment S.A.V.E. Maui Program - Working towards establishing Maui as the environmental sciences center of the world.
- Union of Concerned Scientists - The Union of Concerned Scientists promotes solutions on agriculture and biotechnology, biodiversity, climate change, energy, ozone depletion, and transportation.
- University of California, Santa Barbara - Computational Earth System Science provides an environment in which Earth and computer science are strongly coupled. Our focus is on research and graduate education in Earth sciences, with emphasis on processes governing the environmental optics of the Earth.
- University of California, Santa Barbara - Environmental Science & Management focus on the assessment of environmental problems today and in the future. The curriculum combines multidisciplinary scientific study with instruction in policy and management.
Institute of Environmental Sciences
940 E. Northwest Hwy.
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
Union of Concerned Scientists
26 Church St.
Cambridge, MA 02238