- Africa 2000 - Coalition of groups interested in reproductive intervention
- The Alan Guttmacher Institute
- Bay Area Coal. for Immigration Reform; not just for CA
- California Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League
- Campus Assoc. for Reproductive Rights -Carnegie Mellon U
- Carrying Capacity Network
- Center for Immigration Studies - Serious commitment to environmentalism entails ending America’s population growth by implementing a more restrictive immigration policy. The need to limit immigration necessarily follows when we combine a clear statement of our main environmental goals — living sustainably and sharing the landscape generously with other species — with uncontroversial accounts of our current demographic trajectory and of the negative environmental effects of U.S. population growth, nationally and globally.
- Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles - Los Angeles is a city historically rich in ethnic diversity. It is home to immigrant groups from throughout the world and has a long and successful tradition of organizing for issues of social justice, including immigrant rights. For the past twenty-one years, the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles (CHIRLA) has been at the forefront in the fight for immigrant and refugee rights in Los Angeles and across the state and nation.
- Federation for American Immigration Reform
- Fiance Visa - Fiance Visa and Marriage Visa services. As a law abiding American citizen, you have the right to marry a foreigner and begin your family life together right here in the USA. However, simply marrying or wanting to marry someone doesn't automatically let your loved one just walk across the border and get a marriage visa or fiance(e) visa. When you hire the team at Easy Fiance Visa, you ensure that the process goes as smoothly as possible.
- The First Millennial Foundation - We are developing a long range program to save Earth by moving population to the oceans and to outer space.
- Global Population Concerns, Ottawa Canada
- Home Page for SVanbergen - My home page outlines the problem of overpopulation and offers resources to help solve it.
- Information for a Changing World - The Consortium for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN) provides access to data and information on the human dimensions of global environmental change.
- KZPG Population Reduction news and views is a network of activists working to lower U.S. and world population.
- Negative Population Growth
- Population Action International
- Population-Environment Balance
- Population Index
- The Population Institute
- Population Resource Center - Non-profit non-advocacy organization providing educational briefings to policymakers on a variety of demographic topics.
- Population Reference Bureau
- Population Research Institute - The non-profit Population Research Institute exists to research and educate on issues related to world-wide population control.
- The Population Stabilization Project - The Population Stabilization Project is an educational effort designed to promote discussion and debate of the issues related to global population.
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Progressive Population Net
- San Jose population activist team
- Software Professionals' Political Action Committee
- United Citizens for Immigration Control
- U.S. Social Security Administration - Whether you are a student or a teacher, a farm worker or a businessperson, a refugee or a temporary resident, if you are an immigrant and you need to do business with Social Security, this is the resource you need.
- U.S. Census - Immigration database. The U.S. Census Bureau makes estimates of net international migration for the nation, states, and counties in the United States. These estimates are based in part on data collected in censuses and surveys. Projections of the U.S. population are also made using assumptions about net international migration.
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is the principal investigative arm of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the second largest investigative agency in the federal government. Created in 2003 through a merger of the investigative and interior enforcement elements of the U.S. Customs Service and the Immigration and Naturalization Service, ICE now has more than 20,000 employees in offices in all 50 states and 47 foreign countries.
- The Human Population Crisis
- The Up-Wing Home Page - Up-Wing promotes technological strategies to prevent a global ecological cataclysm. Australia.
- Zero Population Growth
- ZPG - Working for an equitable balance of people and resources for future generations
Center for Population Options
1025 Vermont Ave., NW, Suite 210
Washington, D.C. 20005
The Intl. Found. for the Survival & Development of Humanity
9/5 Vessina Street
Population Association of America
1722 N ST., NW
Washington, DC 20036
The Population Council
One Dag Hammarskjold Plaza
New York, NY 10017
Population Crisis Committee
1120 19th St., NW, Suite 550
Washington, DC 20036
1325 G ST., NW, Suite 1003
Washington, DC 20005
The Population Institute
110 Maryland Ave., NE, Suite 207
Washington, DC 20002
Population Reference Bureau, Inc.
1875 Connecticutt Avenue, NW, Suite 520
Washington, DC 20009
Population Resource Center
15 Rozel Rd.
Princeton, NJ 08540
Zero Population Growth INc.
1400-16th St. NW,#320
Washington, DC 20036