- Association of Energy and Environmental Real Estate Professionals is the premier professional association providing accurate, timely, and relevant green market education to the real estate community. Properly prepared real estate professionals assist in educating consumers about energy savings and environmental decisions in the purchase and ownership of real property.
- Central Texas Ranches - Central Texas Ranches specializes in eco-friendly and sustainable ranches from solar to wind. CTX Ranches handles sales and acquisition of ranch properties for clients looking to buy a ranch in the Central Texas area.
- Crown Relocations NZ
- Crown Relocations New Zealand has been moving customers for over 50 years.
During this time we have forged a reputation as a market leader.
Whether you are moving locally, long distance or overseas we will take care of everything. We'll relocate your precious household items, furniture, cars, even your pets.
And Crown NZ are not just Relocations experts, we have HR Mobility industry experts, we own specialised high security document storage facilities and we even relocate fine art too.
- Eco Broker is your resource for real estate opportunities and energy and environmental information. Professionals and consumers use EcoBroker.com to conveniently find expert information, property listings, real estate agents, and other proven product and service providers.
- Environmental Database Viewer and Report Generator is a comprehensive environmental database containing thousands of environmental records collected from various local, state and federal organizations.
- Green Homes For Sale will give your home direct exposure to individuals interested in high quality healthy and environmental homes. Although some real estate professionals may be familiar with the concept of Green and Healthy homes, many are not knowledgeable about the inerrant extra value of your specialty home. There is no reason to restrict your options - market your home locally AND market your home on GreenHomesForSale.com.
- Green Real Estate Education trains on outreach, and is most proud of writing the only green building course series in the United States with its primary series focus being the major professions in the real estate arena. The series is the Real Estate Environmental and Energy Education Certification Series exclusively for the real estate industry. The Green Leadership ( GL ) Certification is the level one, and is an introduction to energy efficiency, sustainability and green building relating to all real estate professions including Real Estate Professionals, Appraisers, Inspectors and Mortgage Professionals, handymen, plumbers, electricians and all who work on the built structure.
- Green Real Estate Law Journal has evolved to focus primarily on green construction projects, real estate transactions, and news items of interest to the New York City design, construction, and real estate industries.
- Green Real Estate News is the first newsletter dedicated to the business of sustainable commercial real estate. We are the leading specialist information source and lead-generation tool for this emerging market, including: 1) new construction and retrofit of commercial property, 2) residential communities, 3) remediation of disused land/buildings, and 4) property acquistion/disposition.
- Green REsource Council - Established by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Green REsource Council was founded to make the knowledge of green real estate practices available to everyone. We accomplish this by focusing our attention on providing sustainable education to real estate agents; the link to millions of home buyers, sellers and builders.
- Nashville Commercial Appraisers - Commercial real estate appraisal firm serving Nashville, TN. Providing appraisals of all property types. Specialists in the appraisal of LEED certified 'green buildings.'
- National Real Estate Investor is the leading authority on commercial real estate trends. The magazine's readers represent a cross-section of disciplines -- brokerage, construction, owner/development, finance/investment, property management, corporate real estate, and real estate services. No other publication provides as much independent research on a variety of topics that pertain to the office, industrial, retail, hotel and multifamily markets as National Real Estate Investor. We also produce webinars, white papers, research, custom publishing, reprints and custom conferences for our clients.
- Periconi Environmental Law - Dedicated
Environmental Attorneys Minimizing the Uncertainties, Anxieties and Confusion
Arising from Environmental Law Issues in Property Acquistion and Development.
The experienced environmental lawyers of Periconi, LLC assist business clients
in assessing and minimizing environmental risks in acquiring environmentally
troubled properties, by overcoming real and perceived obstacles to a profitable