Web Directory - Water Resources:Institutes
Adirondack Aquatic Institute
- Non-profit specializing in lake & watershed management.
Center for Multiphase Research
- Flow and transport of non-aqueous phase liquids underground. Remediation of sites contaminated by gasoline and other toxic liquids.
The Centre for Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy
- Academic & Practical post-graduate studies in international water resources law & policy. LL.M, MSc., MBA in water resources law & policy.
Chesapeake Bay Trust
Florida Water Guardians Project
- A way to help preserve our most valuable resource, water. It was founded by Barton L. Bibler, P.E. with Clyde Butcher.
Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research
- The Foundation Approves Backflow Prevention Assemblies, Trains Backflow Assembly Testers and Program Specialists, and offers training tools
Gulf of Mexico Program - Information Network
International Association for Environmental Hydrology
Int. Inst. for Infrastructural, Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering, IHE Delft, The Netherlands
- International training and research institute
Karst Waters Institute
- KWI - a non-profit institution established to improve understanding of karst water sytems, through scientific research and public and professional education.
Lenox Institute of Water Technology
- Non-profit educational & research offering Master of Engineering in Water Technology. Emphasis on dissolved air flotation water clarification.
Limnological Institute, University of Konstanz
- Inistute for limnological research, Lake Constance, Germany
National Estuary Program
Northeast River Forecast Center
- the NWS office responsible for providing river forecast guidance for New England and New York
Pacific Institute for Studies in Development, Environment, and Security
- A non-profit research and policy center looking at problems of environmental degradation, sustainability, and environmental security
San Francisco Estuary Institute
- The San Francisco Estaury Institute is a private, non-profit organization that was established to coordinate research on the San Francisco Estaury.
Water Quality Informtion Center
- Information on water resources as related to agriculture.
Water Resources Research Center
- developed to better provide waterinformation to professionals and interested members of the public.
World Water Council
- International long-term strategy center for assessing water resources challenges in the next century and formulating options for actions that should now be taken.
- Our manufacturer direct pricing is 40-90% less than office store prices
Jasmine Business Directory
- A top human edited directory listing resources and businesses in topic and region based categories.
©2018 Web Directory.com - Your online resource since 1994