- Eco-nomics - Precision ozonation of lakes, reservoirs, size no object. Govt. or commercial get low interest financing. 1 HP treats 100,000,000gal/day.
- Great Lakes Commission - An eight-state compact agency founded in state and federal law, the Commission represents the collective views of the eight Great Lakes states.
- Great Lakes Human Health Effects Research Program contains information on ATSDR's early and continuing efforts to assess the adverse effects of water pollutants in the Great Lakes system on the health of people in the Great Lakes states.
- Great Lakes Information Management Resource (GLIMR) is Canada's information repository for Great Lakes programs, publications and databases.
- Great Lakes Information Network - GLIN is a cooperative project of agencies & organizations to provide one place for people to find information relating to the binational Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Regional Environmental Information System
- Great Lakes Research Consortium - Great Lakes Issues Repository and Clearinghouse for Great Lakes Issues
- Henrys Lake Foundation - The Henrys Lake Foundation is a non-profit sportsmens organization dedicated to improving the Henrys Lake, Idaho fishery and educating fishermen.
- Institute for Lake Kahokukata - Environmental NPO for conservation of lake Kahokukata located in Hokuriku JAPAN was founded two years ago by saome companies, specialists and people.
- The Lake Eau Claire Project, Wisconsin - A water quality and watershed monitoring and research program for HS students and teachers
- Lake Macquarie Catchment Management Committee - A community based group of people interested in protecting the environment of Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia
- Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation - Preservation of Lake Pontchartrain Basin, live video, satellite
- Memphremagog Conservation - Privately funded conservaton group on Lake Memphremagog, in Vermont & Quebec.
- Soil & Water Conservation Society of Metro Halifax - Phosphorus modelling, Lake Carrying Capacities, Limnology, Lake data, Pristine lakes, Sustainable development densities, Phytoplankton, Stormwater treatment
Great Lakes United
Sunny@Buffalo, Cassety Hall
1300 Elmwood Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14222
Lake Erie Clean-Up Committee, Inc.
47 E Elm Ave.
Monroe, MI 48161
Lake Michigan Federation
59 E. Van. Buren, Suite 2215
Chicago, IL 60605
League to Save Lake Tahoe
989 Tahoe Keys Blvd., Suite 6
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150