- Industrial Wastewater Treatment - UltraZyme is a specialized blend of naturally occurring bacterial cultures, enzymes and micronutrients that are effective as seed or as maintenance cultures for the biodegradation of a wide range of municipal and industrial organic wastes.
- Ohio Water Environment Association - Professional educational non-profit organization on wastewater treatment
- Organic Waste Water treatment - UltraZyme can be employed as part of the treatment program to optimize biodegradation performance and reduce excessive organic loading.
- Springfield MA. DPW Online - Everything you wanted to know about wastewater treatment and solid waste!
- Wastewater Treatment Processes - This page describes many of the wastewater treatments: Adsorption, aeration, biological treatment, coagulation, equalization, filtration, flotation, ion exchange, neutralization, precipitation and sedimentation.
- Water Online - Online database for water/wastewater professional including supplier directory, industry news and feature articles.