- African Grey Parrots CAGTAG-L HomePage - African Grey Parrots as Companions. Resources, FAQs, Mailing List.
- Aggie Raptor Rehabilitation - Concentrates on the rehabilitation and release of birds of prey.
- Ahh! The Virtual Birder - The Internet Magazine for Birders
- Amazing Kakapo: Hear it boom in Real Audio - Just an ordinary naturalist with NZ's biggest natural history site. Kakapo: the largest, and most endangered parrot on Earth.
- Arizona Partners in Flight - Colorado Plateau Research Station at Northern Arizona Univ.
- Australian Cockatoos - I'm a registered wild animal rescuer in Australia. I specialise in parrots, mainly cockatoos and galahs. This page shares rehabilitation experiences with these birds.
- Aviary - Largest all bird web site!! Birding and pet bird info. 100's of articles, info, books, magazines, equipment, clubs, equipment
- Baltimore Bird Club, a chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society, welcomes everyone with an interest in wild birds and birding.
- Bird Telephotos - Supertelephoto bird portraits
- Birding, bird-ringing and wildlife - N. Adriatic - Faunistic observatories (Friuli-Venezia Giulia - NE Italy) - Regional Statutory Wildlife Conservation Organisations
- Birds of Fermilab, The
- Birds of Tulsa, Oklahoma - Bird list of the Tulsa area, with birding links
- The Bird Study Group - Birders from northwestern Louisiana, including Shreveport; maintains records database; newsletter; field trips;
- Bird Watching contains information on the York Ornithological Club, plus links to other WWW bird sites
- The Bluebird Box - Personal home page sponsored by Bluebirds Across Nebraska
- Bluebird Page
- Brookline Bird Club - Open to all interested in birds and nature, we offer birdwalks & lectures. Also perform counts, education, conservation projects.
- Canadian Birding - Canadian Birding facts, lists, exchanges, books, etc.
- Carolina Raptor Center - Dedicated to environmental education and to the conservation of birds of prey through rehabilitation, research and reproduction.
- The Catalan Ornithology Page - Catalan birds and ornithology
- Chokecherry Hollow Productions, Inc. - Wally and Shirley Harstad present their award winning videos on North American migratory and non-migratory birds.
- Chux Birding/Birdfeeding Page
- Columbia Audubon Society, Columbia, Missouri - The CAS is a Missouri chapter of the National Audubon Society. Includes newsletter articles, Missouri bibliography, and upcoming activities.
- Eagle Page - from Rocky Mountain High. `I am the eagle, I live in high places' (John Denver)
- The Eagle's Advocate - Devoted to promoting awareness and appreciation of North America's bald eagles and golden eagles. Provides a list of eagle related topics including Special Events, Rehab Centers, Lookouts, News, Ornithology, Related Sites.
- Greater Manchester Birds - Contains recent Bird sightings adn new of local club meetings.
- Haparanda Sandskär Birdringing Station
- HawkWatch International - Dedicated to monitoring and protecting eagles, hawks, and other birds of prey and the ecosystems in which they live.
- The history of the Dodo - Student
- Homer the parakeet - A parakeet with his own Web page! Has pics, a bio, and other bird links.
- International Crane Foundation - The home page of the International Crane Foundation.
- Irish Birdwatching Page - Information on Irish Birdwatching
- Italian Ornithological Web Site - Ornitologia Italiana
- Kakapo Place
- Kent Ornithological Society - To study and record birds in Kent and promote increased interest in ornithology
- Les oiseaux de l'autoroute électronique: - a birding home page in French.
- loryFAQ:answers to frequently asked questions about lories and lorikeets - Univeristy of Washington
- Louis Agassiz Fuertes - Bird collection includes letters (some illustrated with sketches), student notes, notebooks, sketchbooks, diaries, articles, expedition journals and field notes, and photographs.
- Macaw Landing Foundation - The Macaw Landing Foundation is dedicated to the preservation of macaws through breeding, research, and public education.
- Maryland Ornithological Society - MOS is a nonprofit organization composed of people who are interested in birds and nature.
- Maudoc birding - Birdwatching? Here photos, software, links and ... stamps
- Natural History Museums - Listing of major natural history collections and museums (primarily for birds) in North America.
- North West Mute Swan Study - Home page for a Ringing program of Mute Swans (Cygnus olor) in NW England
- Ontario Field Ornithologists - Our group consists of the following: Ontario Birds Records Committee, Free Field trips all over the province, etc.
- The Ornithological Society of Cecil County - A chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society, the OSCC invites you to browse our homepage and explore our birding links.
- Ornithology [Culterty Field Station]
- Patuxent Wildlife Research Center - Patuxent's Mission: To excel in wildlife and natural resource science, providing infomation needed to better manage the nation's biological resources.
- The Peregrine Fund - Works globally conserving biological diversity & enhancing environmental health by focusing on birds. Restores endangered species, conserves habitat, educates & trains conservationists.
- Pet Bird Page, The - Descriptions, pictures, and list of owners of pet parrots.
- Pilgrim's Inn - A Bed & Breakfast Inn that focusses on bird watching. The Inn offers spring programs with nationally known speakers on bird migration and more.
- Racing Pigeons - A service giving the principles of the sport of Racing Pigeons in the U.K.
- Raptor Center, The - provides information about birds of prey, endangered/threatened birds, and related environmental issues. This Web has a wide range of material, appropriate for k-12 students & veterinary medical professionals.
- Rec.Pets.Birds Homepage
- Royal Society for the Protection of Birds - The RSPB is the charity that takes action for wild birds and the environment
- RSPB The Weymouth Reserves - British national birdwatching and environmental organisation
- Ruby-throated Hummingbirds - request for sightings of color-marked Ruby-throated Hummingbirds.
- The Santa Barbara Wildlife Care Network - Wildlife Rehabilitation Organization, takes in over 2500 animals annually. Oiled seabirds, endangered brown pelicans, raptors and small mammals.
- Shorebird Migration Page - updates the status of the current shorebird migration in the lower 48 states by assimilating the information reported on the local Rare Bird Alerts.
- South Carolina Ducks Unlimited - South Carolina Ducks Unlimited Home Page with connections to other environmental groups.
- Southeastern Arizona Bird Observatory - Dedicated to the conservation of the birds of southeastern Arizona.
- South Shore Bird Club - A Southeastern Massachusetts birdwatching club that leads outdoor trips and indoor programs.
- Southwestern Willow Flycatcher - Colorado Plateau Research Station
- Texas Dove Hunting Company - Lonestar Premier Outdoors offers a wide variety of dove hunts in the Texas area for individuals, families, businesses and organizations. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Texas Ornithological Society - Dedicated to the Conservation of Birds in Texas
- Turkey Vulture Society - A non-profit corporation dedicated to ornithology, especially for the turkey vulture (cathartes aura) and other raptors.
- Tweeters - An archive of daily email digests; A gallery of bird photos; Links to other regional, national and international Sites
- Up At Six Aviaries contains Online Information for Bird Basics!, a custom bird breeder/hobbyiest record keeping program as well as online links to various other bird related sites.
- The Virtual Emu Established in 1901, the Royal Australasian Ornithologists Union (RAOU) is one of Australia's major conservation organisations. We provide information on our bird research programs, threatened species lists, and general news about birding in Australia.
- The Washington bobwhite Quail Farm Info Page - This is a home page with multimedia programs and info packets about quail. A quail info must!!
- Western Hemisphere Shorebird Reserve Network - A voluntary, nonregulatory network to conserve shorebirds and their habitats
American Birding Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 6599
Colorado Springs, CO 80934
American Ornithologists Union
P.O. Box 1897
Lawrence KS 66044-8897
Association of Field Ornithologists
c/o Allen Press, Inc.
P.O. Box 1897
Lawrence, KS 66044
Audobon Naturalist Society
8940 Jones Mill Rd.
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
The Brooks Bird Club, Inc.
707 Warwood Ave.
Wheeling, WV 26003
Cove Mallard Coalition
Moscow, ID 83843
Kids For Conservation / Eagle Watch
Tucson, AZ 85703
Hawk Migration Association of North America
4304 Santa Anna Drive
Columbia, MO 65201
Albuquerque, NM 87176-5706
Inland Bird Banding Association
R.D. 2, Box 26
Wisner, NE 68791
International Council for Bird Preservation
1250 24th St., NW
Washington, DC 20037
International Crane Foundation (ICF)
E-11376 Shady Lane Road
Baraboo, WI 53913
The National Audubon Society
950 Third Ave.
New York, NY 10022
National Audubon Society Expedition Institute
P.O. Box 170
Readfield, ME 04355
The National Eagle Foundation
209 N. Main Street
Galena, IL 61036
National Foundation to Protect America's Eagles
(a/k/a Save The Eagle)
P.O. Box 120206
Nashville, TN 37212
The National Wild Turkey Federation, Inc.
P.O. Box 530
Edgefield, SC 29824
North American Bluebird Society
P.O. Box 6295
Silver Spring, MD 20916
Pacific Seabird Group
Box 179/4505 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Contact: S. Speich, Editor
Rare Center for Tropical Bird Conservation
1529 Walnut Street, 3rd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Sarnia Exotic Bird Group
102-1150 Afton Drive
Sarnia Ontario Canada
Contact: Rich Brennan
Phone: (519) 344-2721
Description: We are a small group of exotic bird ownerrs and breeders concerned for the welfare of these beautiful species.
Society for the Preservation of Birds of Prey
P.O. Box 66070
Los Angeles, CA 90066
The Trumpeter Swan Society
3800 County Rd. 24
Maple Plain, MN 55359
Western Bird Banding Association
Department of Biology, CSU
Bakersfield, CA 93311-1099
Wilson Ornithological Society
c/o Dr. John L. Zimmerman
Division of Biology, Kansas State University
Manhattan, KS 66506
The International Osprey Foundation
P.O. Box 250
Sanibel, FL 33957
Quail Unlimited, Inc.
P.O. Box 10041
Augusta, GA 30903
The Ruffed Grouse Society
451 McCormick Rd.
Coraopolis, PA 15108
Whooping Crane Conservation Association Inc.
1007 Carmet Ave.
Lafayette, LA 70501
World Pheasant Association
P.O. Box 5, Lower Basildon
Reading, RG8 9PF