- Alabama Game and Fish Homepage - Game and Fish Division of the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.
- AquaLink is a free WWW service dedicated to hobbyists of fresh and marine water fish, reef corals and invertebrates.
- AquaNet is an information server for the aquatic world. Subject areas covered include aquaculture, conservation, education, fisheries, oceanography, maritime heritage, ocean engineering, and seafood.
- Earthwave Society - Public television documentaries on video relating to fish, wildlife, conservation and the environment.
- Especes de poisson - Education of fishes in the laurentain Mountains Quebec Canada
- The Fish Page - A list of links to fish research locations and other areas of interest in fish.
- Friends of the Kennebec Salmon - Volunteers working to protect the wild Atlantic salmon of Maine's Kennebec River.
- Last Chance For The Pacific Salmon - video is a new documentary on the plight of the Pacific Salmon. It is a broadcast quality, one hour video that covers a wide range of issues surrounding the decline of the salmon and outlines actions necessary to prevent their extinction.
- North Dakota Game and Fish Department - State agency that manages fish and wildlife resources in North Dakota.
- Salmon Habitat Enhancement - Besides being field school for over 100 000 students since 1969. NVOS has extensive salmon and eagle conservation programs.
- SSRG Salmon and Steelhead Restoration Group - Salmon and Steelhead Restoration Group SSRG commited to restoring runs in the Guadalupe River San Jose Ca.
- StreamNet, The Northwest Aquatic Information Network - StreamNet includes detailed anadromous fish and other aquatic information for the Pacific Northwest.
American Bass Assoc. Inc.
886 Trotters Trail
Wetumpka, AL 36092
American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists
c/o Dr. Walter R. Courtenay, Jr.
Dept of Biological Sciences
Florida Atlantic University
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Atlantic Salmon Federation
P.O. Box 684
Ipswich, MA 01938
National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
18 & C Streets, NW, Rm 2556
Washington, DC 20240
North American Native Fishes Association
123 W. Mt. Airy Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19119
Southeastern Fishes Council
c/o Michael M. Stevenson
University of New Orleans, Dept of Biology
New Orleans, LA 70148
260 Crest Rd.
Edgefield, SC 29824