- Breach Marine Protection - Anti-whaling, marine protection, environment matters
- Fondazione Cetacea - A non-profit organization established in 1988 for the study and safeguard of the marine environment.
- Harp Seals - Help save the harp seals in Canada
- International Marine Mammal Association Inc. - IMMA Inc. is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the conservation of marine mammals and their habitat world-wide.
- The Marine Mammal Center - We rescue, rehabilitate and release stranded, injured, and orphaned marine mammals. We conduct research and provide education programs.
- Marine Mammal Research Program - Multidicsiplinary research on the behavior, ecology, taxonomy, anatomy, physiology, toxicology, parasitology, and conservation of marine mammals is organized and integrated
- Marine Mammal Stranding Center - rescue and rehabilitation of stranded marine mammals
- Mediterranean Monk Seal - This is a private page to publicise the plight of the Mediterranean Monk Seal
- Sea Shepherd Conservation Society - Direct Action conservation organization involved with marine conservaton and preservation. General marine preservation and law enforcement.
- The Society for Marine Mammalogy - A professional scientific society that promotes the study of marine mammals.
- Strategies for Pursuing a Career in Marine Mammal Science - Society for Marine Mammalogy's "Strategies for Pursuing a Career in Marine Mammal Science." Great resource list included.
- Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network - The Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network is dedicated to the study and conservation of marine mammals.
International Marine Mammal Project
300 Broadway, Suite 28
San Francisco, CA 94133-3312
The Marine Mammal Center
Marin Headlands, GGNRA, Ft. Cronkhite
Sausalito, CA 94965
National Coalition for Marine Conservation
P.O. Box 23298
Savannah, GA 31403