- American Society of Primatologists - ASP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit scientific and educational society that promotes conservation, welfare, and research
- The Douc Langur Project - The Douc Langur Project conducts extensive surveys of the douc langur in Vietnam.
- Duke University Primate Center - The Duke Primate Center has the largest collection of lemurs in the world, and is very active in Madagascar conservation.
- Intl Primate Protection League IPPL works around the world to conserve and protect non-human primates by combatting illegal trade, maintaining a small grant program and assisting rescue centers in several countries.
- The Marmoset Homepage - AAST
- Orangutan Foundation International - Nonprofit organization dedicated to studying and preserving orangutans and educating the public about their plight
- Primate Info Net - Primate Info Net, a service of the Wisconsin Regional Primate Research Center, is a major linking site for the field of primatology.
- Yakushima Macaque - We study behavior of Japanese monkey.
Committee for Conservation and Care of Chimpanzees
3819 48th St., NW
Washington, DC 20016
The Gorilla Foundation
P.O. Box 620-640
Woodside, CA 94062-9901
International Primate Protection League
P.O. Box 766
Summerville, SC 29484