Web Directory - Pollution:Contaminated Soil and Groundwater
:Contaminated Soil and Groundwater
Products and Services
Bioremediation Discussion Group (BioGroup)
- Internet forum for technical discussions of bioremediation science/engineering. Currently, over 1,100 members worldwide.
Chelyabinsk: The Most Contaminated Spot on the Planet
- Nuclear contamination in Chelyabinsk Region is considered much higher than radiation in Chernobyl area. Kyshtym-57 association helps victims of radiation.
Contaminated land in the UK
- Information on Contaminated Land in the UK, for all working in the field, whether involved in buying, selling, assessing, advising, remediating or even just ingesting...
Dr. Mac's Contaminated Land Page
- Educational Teaching Environmental and Geotechnical Studies and Researching Landfill and Contaminated Land Reclamation.
- A coalition of government and private stakeholders working to preserve and reclaim contaminated industrial land in the Duwamish Corridor.
- A means for individuals and organizations to get soil and water sample testing and news.
Environmental Reference Database Waste-Soil
- The greatest bibliographic database concerning waste and soil (+20.000 references). Consulting = free !!
Farm*A*Syst/Home*A*Syst: Rural Pollution Prevention
- Materials on preventing pollution on farms and in homes
- Environmental newsletter dedicated to hazardous waste treatment and remediation technologies.
Internet Conference on Contaminated Land
- Forum for the discussion of problems relating to the contamination of soil and groundwater
Ohio EPA Office of Federal Facilities Oversight
- State regulatory agency overseeing the charaterization and remediation of contaminated federal facilities in Ohio. USDOE Fernald & Mound, USDOD WPAFB included.
- Our manufacturer direct pricing is 40-90% less than office store prices
© 2016 Web Directory.com - Your online resource since 1994